Be a part of The Wright Museum, the largest African American history museum in the world!
• Unique and exciting work environment
• Flexible hours
• Opportunity to share special skills and talents
• Museum store discount
• Community Service hours
• Service learning credits for school
What is required?
1. Call the volunteer office for orientation dates at (313) 494-5826.
2. Attend an orientation session.
3. Complete an application.
4. Complete a security clearance form.
Click on the headings below to learn more: