General Summary of Duties:
We are looking for a part time experienced Building Engineer to join our team. This position requires skilled and semi-skilled tasks in the installation, repair, maintenance and operation of mechanical, electrical, environment controls, and HVAC systems.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Responsible for the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of mechanical and electrical equipment and systems.
• Ensures proper operation of systems in compliance with required regulations and codes.
• Tests, maintains and evaluates equipment by using instrumentation.
• Inspects and repairs pumps, fans, valves and motors ensuring proper operation of the facility equipment and systems.
• Performs all duties in a safe manner and in accordance with established work standards.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures and adheres to company standards of business ethics and conduct.
• Must be a team player committed to working in a quality environment.
• Willing to perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of five years of commercial building maintenance experience required. HVAC certification is preferred. Candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills, and must be able to be on call and work any shift including weekends.